Stickman YoYo Stickman YoYo

Simple and fun!

I love it.

Nature. Nature.

There's something about it

I dont think you draw the best graphs, the story is not the smartest one and there's a few bits of weird animation but there's something about your job that i quite enjoy. I like the way the story is driven, your style is different and the way you deal with the music is quite good.

Good job, but i'd recommend you to try animating stronger stories.

dreams of pain dreams of pain

Dark animation could be your thing

You know i'm always honest with my feedback so here it goes:

I love the concept. I can see lots of potential in this project. It grabs your attention and keeps you interested 'til the end. But I personally think the end was a bit rushed and it could be handled more into the pace of the rest of the movie. Good choice on the music, the script is good and in terms of style I love the dark feeling of the illustrations (wrapping up the story nicely).

Good work mate, good to see you're growing up in your style!

Ps. It would be good to see an updated version of this with all the little bits fixed.

spin spin

The power of your ideas

I know how risky it can be when you try to move a bit away from the main streamline in terms of content and try to produce innovative concepts. This is not you best work in terms of production, but I'm really glad your exploring new ideas and you're not afraid of putting them out for the public vote.

In terms of animation, there're some very good moments (funny and captivating). I'd probably put more attention in little details and unfortunately, the poor quality of the sound takes away the nice look of your work.

Keep pushing your own ideas like you did buddy!

No More Oppression No More Oppression

Good work

Not only all you mentioned but the fact that legalization will benefit third world producers, since violence and tax evation is a consequence of illegal production and comercialization.

luminousnerd responds:

Good point! Maybe I'll add that when I'm not in such a lazy mood. :P

Thanks for the good review :)

Erm, football? Erm, football?

...I dont know what to say...

To be quite honest, i didnt get it. Graphics and sound are kind of ok but i cant help myself finding this pointless.

Pervert Kirby 2.1 Pervert Kirby 2.1

Nice Illustrations

I like the style, especially your drawings. A bit short i must say and also i guess you need to improve your animation skills cause your graphics are getting lost with this poor animation. You could team up with someone else to work in that or is probable a matter of time for you to start cracking it up. Anyway, not a bad try, keep pushing it!

Psycho Bunny Psycho Bunny

A Radiohead Videoclip!

I really like the way you lead the story through the song. I know how difficult it comes to create that tempo sensation. I loved the graphs, nice characters, the color, the shadows, very nice looking animation. I'd say it could be the perfect videoclip for that song. Congratulations, you did a great job dude! 9/10 (I'd add some sound effects)

The Beastmaster The Beastmaster

Simple and Smart

That was pretty nice, i like the style a lot, pretty simple and concieved in a smart way. I like the idea of telling stories. I would recommned to add some animation to the monster while he's walking cause it drops the quality of your animation. Excellent choice of the voices and the sound.

EdibleCastle responds:

yeah he needs to walk. but its an early flash. i didnt spend too much time over it

AGE AGE

Not Bad

Nice style, i like your narrative, although it remains me a bit the animation intro for the movie "Catch Me If You Can" (im sure is one of your references). The music is ok but im sure you can pick a better tune, but overall is a pretty smart animation with a story (something that is missed in many other submitions around here).

Good Stuff Dude!